The GoVideo Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues in just a few clicks.
The Chrome extension also allows you to edit your videos, including the ability to trim the beginning and end of a video.
You can trim your video on edit page in the GoVideo extension at any time. The edit page will also open whenever you finish a new recording.
- You must add the GoVideo extension to Chrome
- You must have a GoVideo account
Open a video from your library
Whenever you finished recording a new video, the edit page will open. You can also open the edit page for a video at any time.
- Click on the GoVideo extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos to open your GoVideo library
- Hover over the video you want to edit, then click Open Video
Trim your GoVideo recording
- Open a video on the edit page, then select the Trim button
- Click and drag the ends of the video to the location where you want to apply the trim.
- Click Trim when finished.
- The trimmed video will overwrite the original
- Once applied, you cannot revert the trim