The GoVideo Chrome extension allows you to share videos with your audience through several different channels:
- Share a link to your video
- Send a video through a Gmail message
- Post a video to your social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
You can share a video from the edit page of the GoVideo extension at any time. The edit page will open whenever you finish a new recording.
- You must add the GoVideo extension to Chrome
- You must have a GoVideo account
Choose a video to share from your library
The GoVideo share options are located on the video edit page.
Whenever you finished recording a new video, the edit page will open. You can also open the edit page for a video at any time.
- Click on the GoVideo extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos to open your GoVideo library
- Hover over the video you want to edit, then click Open Video
- Click on the Share button to choose a sharing option
Share a link to your video
A link is the simplest way to share your videos. When your recipient clicks on a link, the video will open on a sharing page for them to view.
- Choose Copy link to provide someone with a simple hyperlink to your video.
- Choose Copy link and thumbnail to paste a hyperlinked thumbnail image of your video onto almost any HTML editor (Google docs, Outlook, Gmail, WordPress, Zendesk, Outreach, Salesloft, + more).
Share a video to social
Sharing a video to your social channels is an effective way to get your content in front of a larger audience.
Click on a social platform's icon to share your video.
- Facebook: post a video to your News Feed or your Story
- LinkedIn: share a video in a post or as a private message to 1st degree connections
- Twitter: share a video to your Twitter feed
- YouTube: push a video to your YouTube channel
Learn more about how to videos shared to social behave
Share a video in a Gmail message
Click on the Gmail icon to add a hyperlinked thumbnail of your video to an email message. The thumbnail will open the video on a sharing page for your recipient to watch.
A GoVideo tracking token is added to the sharing link when an email recipient is indicated. The tracking token allows you to receive a notification when the recipient watches your video.
Learn more about how GoVideo identifies viewers.