Note: the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new documentation for up-to-date information.
The Vidyard for YouTube integration allows you to push a playlist of videos to a connected YouTube channel.
When you push a playlist to YouTube, Vidyard will upload a copy of the videos in the playlist to your channel (excluding copies of videos that already exist). The videos will then be combined into a playlist in YouTube.
Videos pushed to YouTube are also linked with their original in Vidyard. Any updates made to the individual videos from the playlist in Vidyard (video attributes, thumbnail, captions) will be copied to YouTube.
Looking to a push an individual video instead? Learn to how to push an individual video to YouTube.
- Your account must have the YouTube push feature enabled
- You must connect a YouTube channel to Vidyard
- Belong to a role with the Push to YouTube permission enabled
Push a playlist to your channel
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover of a player that contains more than one video (i.e. a playlist), then click Videos
- Scroll down to the YouTube Playlist Sync section, then click Sync to YouTube
- Choose a channel, select a privacy setting, and schedule when to push your video
- Learn more about YouTube privacy options
- Click Sync to YouTube