A sharing page allows you to deliver videos to your audience on a dedicated, branded, and distraction-free page. Using the sharing page design options in Vidyard, you can adjust the style and color of the page, including the header and footer, to create a unique viewing experience.
- Start simple: add a brand logo and adjust the background color of the page
- Take your design a step further: add HTML and CSS for a unique look or to match the style of your company website.
- You must belong to a role with the Edit Branded Sharing Pages permission enabled
Open the sharing page design settings
Use the Change Folder button to ensure you're in the folder with the sharing page that you want to edit.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channel > Sharing Page
- Select Edit to open the sharing page settings
- Under the Design section, click on Edit to open the design settings
Add branded elements to your sharing page
Change the background color
- Under Background, use the dropdown tool to change the color of the page
- Use the hex code or RGBA fields to enter a precise color
- Use the color sliders to manually adjust color and opacity
- Click Change to apply
Upload a logo and favicon
Click on the Upload button to select a file for a logo and favicon
- By default, the logo is added directly beneath the video
- The favicon is an image added to the browser tab in which a visitor has opened your page (recommended size: 32x32 or 16x16 .ico file).
Adjust video details on the page
Use the Video Details toggles to add information about the player on your sharing page.
- Show Title: Add the title of the player above the video
- Show Description: Add player description beneath the video
- Allow Download: Adds a button beneath the video that allows viewers to download the source file(s). If the player has any security settings enabled, the source files will be unavailable.
Style your sharing page with HTML and CSS
The sharing page code editor allows you to customize the design of your page with HTML and CSS. See our list of supported HTML tags and attributes.
The code editor does not support inline styling, so make sure to add all styling to the CSS portion of the editor.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Sharing page
- Under the Design tab, select Edit
- Scroll down to the Code Editor to begin
- Click on the Preview button to review any changes in a new tab