A sharing page allows you to deliver videos to your audience on a dedicated, branded, and distraction-free page. Using the sharing page design options in Vidyard, you can adjust the style and color of the page, including the header and footer, to create a unique viewing experience.
- Start simple: add a brand logo and adjust the background color of the page
- Take your design a step further: add HTML and CSS for a unique look or to match the style of your company website.
Open the sharing page design settings
Use the Change Folder button to ensure you're in the folder with the sharing page that you want to edit.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channel > Sharing Page
- Select Edit to open the sharing page settings
- Under the Design section, click on Edit to open the design settings
Add branded elements to your sharing page
Change the background color
- Under Background, use the dropdown tool to change the color of the page
- Use the hex code or RGB fields to enter a precise color
- Use the color sliders to manually adjust color
- Click Save to apply
Upload a logo and favicon
Click on the Upload button under the Images section to select a file for a logo and favicon
- By default, the logo is added directly beneath the video. Supported file types include:
.gifformats (max 3MB in file size)
- The favicon is an image added to the page's tab in your viewer's browser (recommended size: 32x32 or 16x16
Adjust video details on the page
Use the Video Details toggles to add information about the video on your sharing page.
- Show Title: Add the title above the video
- Allow Replies: Let viewers add replies in a comment section beneath your video
- Show Description: Add video description beneath the video
- Allow Download: Adds a button beneath the video that allows viewers to download the source file(s) from the sharing page. If the video has any security settings enabled, the source files will be unavailable.
Style your sharing page with HTML and CSS
The code editor does not support inline styling, so make sure to add all styling to the CSS portion of the editor.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Sharing page > Edit
- Under the Design tab, select Edit
- Scroll down to the Code Editor to begin
- Click on the Preview button to review any changes in a new tab