A sharing page allows you to deliver videos to your audience on a dedicated, branded, and distraction-free page. You can also integrate several third-party tools with your page, both to improve the experience of viewers and to track video engagement back to your marketing automation or analytics platform.
- Add marketing automation tracking scripts to your page
- Embed Drift chat onto the sharing page
- Enable Disqus to moderate comments and encourage discussion with viewers
- You must belong to a role with the Edit Branded Sharing Pages permission enabled
Open sharing page settings
Use the Change Folder button to ensure you're in the folder with the sharing page that you want to edit.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channel > Sharing Page
- Select Edit to open the sharing page settings
Add a tracking script to your sharing page
You can easily add tracking scripts from your marketing automation or analytics platform to your sharing page.
Simply add the tracking code or account ID for your marketing or analytics tool (whichever is required) to the integrations page of your hub. This allows Vidyard to automatically include the tracking script on the page.
If you have a marketing data integration with Vidyard (Marketo, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot), the tracking script allows Vidyard to verify with your marketing platform who your viewers are and populate their contact record with video data.
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Enter the relevant tracking info or account ID for your marketing platform
- Click Add
Add Drift to your sharing page
Drift allows you to take a one-to-one approach to marketing and customer engagement. Use Chat to learn more about your hub visitors and create a more human buying or support experience.
Add Disqus to your sharing page
Disqus is a worldwide blog comment hosting service for websites and online communities. With the Disqus integration, you can encourage discussion on your hub, moderate comments, and engage with viewers of your video content.
Learn how to add Disqus to your hub