The GoVideo Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
The Chrome extension also allows you to easily upload video files from your computer to the GoVideo library.
- You must add the GoVideo extension to Chrome
- You must have a GoVideo account
Open the GoVideo library
- Click on the GoVideo extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library to open the GoVideo library
Upload a video file from your computer
- Click on Upload in the top, right-hand corner of the library
- Select a support video file from your computer
The video will begin to encode once the upload is complete. Encoding may take a few moments.