The GoVideo Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
Simply copy the embed code for a video and paste it into the source code of your page.
If you have free GoVideo account, you can only embed individual videos—not playlists. Upgrade to a paid plan to embed playlists.
- You must have a GoVideo account
Choose a video from your library
- Click on the GoVideo extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on the Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video you want to embed, then click Share
Copy the video embed code
With a free GoVideo account, you can only embed videos on a website a limited number of times. Upgrade to a paid plan to embed more videos.
- Click on the Copy embed code button
- If you have a free GoVideo account, toggle the embed option ON to make the video 1 of you 5 embeddable videos.