The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
Simply copy the embed code for a video and paste it into the source code of your page.
If you have free Vidyard account, you can only embed individual videos—not playlists. Upgrade to a paid plan to embed playlists.
- You must have a Vidyard account
Select a video from your library
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on the Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video you want to embed, then click Share
Copy the video embed code
With Vidyard Free and Pro accounts, you can only make a limited number of videos embeddable (5 and 20 embeds respectively). Upgrade your account to increase the number of videos you can embed.
- Click on the Copy embed code button
- If you have a free Vidyard account, toggle the embed option ON to make the video 1 of your 5 embeddable videos.