Your viewer has watched your content and wants to find out more about your product or service. Using an Event provides a mechanism to download a file directly from the video frame. A perfect gateway into getting more detailed information about what was explained in the video.
1. Create a new event by clicking Content - Events and then New Event.
2. Select Fullscreen from Custom Events and press Create.
3. Give your event a name and then click on the HTML tab
4. Copy and paste code from this Vidyard CodePen into the editor.
5. Make changes to the code that will suit your presentation of the content. Using the initial comments as a guide, replace the text, image and links to match your hosted file.
6. Save and Assign the content.
7. Click on the Add Video button from the top right and select a video for the Event.
8. Select a timepoint that suits this Event. POST will appear after the final video frame and is most common.
Job done! You could even make this a default event if you would like the same experience across all of the videos in your group!