The default size of the video on your sharing page is 640px in width. With some simple CSS, you can adjust the maximum width of the video on the page to make it larger or smaller.
- Plan Availability: Teams, Business or Enterprise
- Permissions: you must belong to a Team with the Edit Branded Sharing Pages permission enabled.
Change the size of the video on your sharing page
- From the main menu in Vidyard, select Channels > Sharing Page
- Select Edit to open your sharing page settings
- Under the Design section, select Edit.
- Enter the following code into the CSS Styling field, and then click Save.
max-width: 640px !important;
This example changes the max width to 640px. You can change the max width to be any size you'd like, by swapping out
640 for any number.