Thank you for joining The Vidyard Community!
The Community is a place for you share and learn in a safe and collaborative space. All we ask is that you act honorably. That means ensuring that your interactions here are honest, fair, and respectful.
We've listed some important guidelines below to outline the behavior all Community members should strive to practice. We ask that you apply this Honor Code as an ideal in all interactions that you have.
Your interactions with the Vidyard Community should:
- Be honest, fair and respectful in all your comments or posts
- Play nice, watch your language
- Engage with your fellow video enthusiasts in the spirit of collaborate and encourage others to share
- Ensure that your posts, comments and feedback are constructive and contain accurate information (to the best of your knowledge)
- Remember that this is a public forum. Your posts and comments are viewable to anyone. Do not share your own or someone else's personal information
- It takes a village! Enjoy the community support and make the most of it
You should not upload posts that include:
- Content that violates or attempts to violate privacy rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other legal obligations
- Uploads that solicit community members with advertisements or self promotion for any commercial purpose
- Content that is repetitive, misleading, or could be categorized as “spam”
- Misinformation about your identity or falsely imply any sort of affiliation with Vidyard
- Content that promotes criminal activity or encourages illicit drug use
- Posts or links that are slanderous towards Vidyard or provide confidential information about Vidyard, its employees, affiliates and partners
- Content that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature
- Content that promotes or incites racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm or conveys a message of hate against any individual or group
- Content that is predatory in nature or submitted for the purpose of harassment or bullying
If you fail to abide by the Vidyard Community Honor Code and upload content that falls within the described categories, Vidyard has the right to investigate and take appropriate action. Our right to action includes the right to investigate and, upon our discretion; remove the offending content from the Community, terminate or suspend your account, and/or report such content or activities to law enforcement authorities.
If you come across content that falls within the prohibited categories or content that violates or is inconsistent with the Vidyard Community Honor Code, please contact us at email@example.com and provide details of the offending post. We will investigate the complaint and respond accordingly.