What is the Vidyard Community?
The Vidyard Community was created as a place where you, our most valued customers and advocates, can gather to collaborate and network. This is an environment intended to inspire creativity, conversation, debate, and learning! Share your experiences with all things video and provide product feedback should you find that necessary.
Here are a few examples of ways you can use the community:
- Tell a story - Have an experience with video you think others could benefit from? Share it here—you could be a thought leader!
- Share best practices - Do you have a set of tried, tested and true, tips and tricks that you use to create and share video content? Why not share with your fellow video enthusiasts?
- Ask questions - Have a question about your use of Vidyard, video strategy, video production etc.? Why not ask your peers? Use this space to brainstorm and get a variety of ideas and feedback to come up with the best result!
- Provide Product Feedback - Have you experienced any challenges with the platform or feel it could do something better? Let us know!
Our topics are organized into four categories:
- Welcome: Visit our Welcome page for everything you need to get started with the Community.
- What’s New: Visit our What’s New page to stay current with new updates to Vidyard.
- Vidyard Sales & Vidyard Marketing: Use the Vidyard Sales & Marketing topics to explore Vidyard-provided resources. Feel free to tell your own story about using Vidyard for marketing or sales, share best practices or provide product feedback. Remember, you have creative freedom!
In our posts section, you can view all posted articles. Filter by recent activity or featured post to find what you're looking for.
Need More Support?
If you need additional resources or support, you can always navigate back to our homepage or the Knowledge Center using the navigation bar in the top, right-hand corner of the website. If you need technical support, use our Live Chat at any time to speak with our Technical Support Team.