This month’s product updates feature a new Microsoft Edge extension, updates to mobile apps, and improvements to video reporting.
- Microsoft Edge extension. We’ve launched a browser extension for Microsoft Edge so Edge users can easily record their screen, share videos, and track who's watching.
- New Android app. Vidyard is now available on Android for sending video messages that are timely, authentic, and human from your phone. We’ve also given the iOS app an uplift.
- Updates to screen recording experience. We’ve made some improvements to how you record with the browser extension. In Screen Recording mode you’ll be presented with additional options to record your entire window, application window only, or just an individual browser tab. This change also allows you to record audio from your browser tab.
- Viewer history in Overview Reports. When you generate a video analytics report you can now see individual viewer data including: which video an identified viewer watched, at what time, and for how long.
- Track social sharing. We’ve added a new card to the Video Edit Page to show you which social media channels you’ve pushed a video to.