To start using the Vidyard dekstop app, visit our dedicated webpage then select the option to download for either Mac or Windows.
Follow the instructions on your computer to install the app.
Note: make sure your device has at least the minimum OS and system requirements to use the desktop app.
On Mac computers
- Open the downloaded file, then move Vidyard your applications folder
- To launch Vidyard, find and select the app in your Applications Folder
- Click and drag Vidyard from the folder onto your dock. Right click on the icon and select Options > Keep in dock to pin the app for easy future access.
On Windows computers
- Run the downloaded
.exefile and follow the instructions to install
- To launch Vidyard, use the Start menu to search for and open the app.
- To quickly access the app going forward, right click on the icon then select Pin to taskbar