To get started using Vidyard from your desktop, download the app for either MacOS or Windows. Follow the instructions on your computer to install the app.
Note: make sure your device has at least the minimum OS and system requirements to use the desktop app.
On Mac computers
- Open the downloaded file, then move Vidyard your applications folder
- To launch Vidyard, find and select the app in your Applications Folder
- Click and drag Vidyard from the folder onto your dock. Right click on the icon and select Options > Keep in dock to pin the app for easy future access.
On Windows computers
- Find Vidyard in the Windows App Store
- Select GET, then Install to begin the download process
- Click Launch to start the Vidyard desktop app, once Windows confirms installation
- Once the app is open, you can Right click on the icon then select Pin to taskbar to quickly access the app going forward