The Vidyard browser extension (for Chrome or Microsoft Edge) allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues in a few simple clicks.
Simply add Vidyard as an extension to your browser to get started.
Add the extension to your browser
The Vidyard extension can be added to either your Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser. Search for Vidyard in the Chrome or Edge add-on stores, or use the links below:
Select either Add or Chrome or Get (for Edge) to install the extension. Follow the prompts to successfully add the extension.
When complete, you'll find the Vidyard icon in the top-right corner of your browser
If you're using Chrome and don't see the Vidyard icon right away, open extensions menu (the puzzle piece icon). You may need to pin Vidyard to the toolbar.
Sign in or create a new account
- Click on the Vidyard icon in the top, right-hand corner of your browser
- Choose an option to sign in:
- Select Continue with Google or Continue with Outlook to authenticate using an existing email account
- Select Sign in with Email to authenticate with your email address and password
- Alternatively, click on Sign up to create a new account