Before you can push your Vidyard videos to YouTube, you will need to integrate your Vidyard and YouTube accounts. You must have a YouTube channel created before you can connect it to Vidyard.
- In the Group menu, click Integrations.
- Scroll to the Integrations section. Click YouTube from the left menu.
- Click Connect a YouTube account.
- If prompted, sign into your Google account.
- You will be prompted to grant Vidyard access to your YouTube account. Click Allow.
Note: If you see this message requesting offline access, click Allow.
- A confirmation will be displayed when the accounts are successfully linked.
Now that your Youtube Integration is set up, you can push videos directly to Youtube from Vidyard!