HubSpot landing pages are the building blocks of your website. You can embed videos quickly and easily on these pages to attract viewers, educate potential prospects, and convert new leads.
Simply add the embed code for a Vidyard player to any landing page with an HTML module.
The Vidyard for HubSpot integration is not required to embed videos on landing pages. All you need is an embed code.
Are you using HubSpot Video?
With select HubSpot subscriptions, you can use HubSpot Video to embed videos directly into your landing pages. Learn more about video in HubSpot.
Obtain the embed code from Vidyard
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the video that you want to embed
- Select Share
- Copy the code for the Responsive Embed
- To use a lightbox player, check Use Lightbox option first
Learn more about the Vidyard embed code
Add the embed code to a landing page
- In HubSpot, click on Marketing > Website > Landing Pages
- Click Create landing page
- Select a template that contains an HTML module
- You can always create a new landing page template that includes the HTML module
- Select Edit modules from the side menu
- Paste the video embed code into the HTML editor
- Click Apply
Make sure to preview the page with your video before you publish. If necessary, change the size of the video embed or other design settings in Vidyard.