Legacy Feature: please note that Personalized Video is no longer available as a feature except for some Vidyard accounts with existing contracts prior to January 2022.
Vidyard allows you to easily create and share videos with your audience through a number of integrated apps and products that you already use— Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, Outreach + many more.
With Vidyard's personalization services, you can also send on-demand videos with personalized details from directly within the app.
- Add an extra layer of authenticity to your one-to-one video outreach
- Render personalized videos for use on-demand
- Equip your team with the power to create and distribute hyper personalized content to prospects, customers, and supporters.
How does it work?
Personalized video is a service that Vidyard offers. You'll work with our Professional Services Team to produce a video that can be personalized using Vidyard's personalization engine.
A personalized video has one or more moments where unique details about your recipient are included. These videos can be rendered on demand.
You can also add the personalize video to any shared content folders that your team has access to. That way, you team can select the video when needed and add generate content unique to their recipients.
- You must have a personalized video, produced in partnership with Vidyard's Professional Services Team
- The video must be available in a folder that members of your team with a GoVideo seat have access to
Send a personalized video
- Open the Vidyard app in the application of your choice (below uses Gmail as an example)
- Select a personalize video from your library.
- Alternatively, click on the Folders dropdown. If you have access to additional shared content folders, a personalized video may be available to you there.
- Enter the appropriate information about your recipient into the form field(s)
- Depending on the personalized moments in your video, there may be one or more form fields for you to enter unique details about your recipient.
- Click Personalize.
- You may additionally record or select existing videos from your library to build a playlist.
- Note: you may only include one personalized video per playlist.
- Click Insert to add the video or playlist directly into the text editor of the application you are using.