The recording controls appear in the button corner of your screen whenever you make a Screen or Screen + Cam video with the browser extension. The controls allow you to:
- Resume, pause, stop and restart a recording
- Use the drawing tool to doodle on the screen
If you prefer a cleaner looking recording without the controls, update your recording preferences in the extension to hide the controls.
Update your recording preferences
- Click on the Vidyard icon to open the extension
- Select the settings tab (the gear icon)
- Unselect the checkbox next to Show recording controls
Pro tip: if you hide the controls, consider using keyboard shortcuts to control your recording instead!