By integrating your Vidyard Video Hub with SAML SSO (Single Sign-On), you can provide authenticated access to your videos through your existing SSO portal. If you use Salesforce as your SSO Identity Provider (IdP), follow these steps on how to set up SSO for your Video Hub using Salesforce.
- Under Setup for an admin in Salesforce, click App Setup > Create > Apps.
- Click New under Connected App>.
- Enter a Connected App Name, API Name, and Contact Email.
- Under Web App Settings, choose to Enable SAML.
- In the Vidyard Dashboard, select Channels > Hubs.
- Click Edit next to the hub you wish to modify
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Select Change in the Access section, then choose Single Sign On (SSO) users.
- Select Add Profile.
- Fill in the following fields from the Vidyard Hubs Security page into the Web App Settings fields:
Salesforce Vidyard Entity Id Issuer/Metadata URL ACS URL ACS URL
- Save the changes.
- View these changes under Administration Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps area in Salesforce.
- Select the app you have just made.
- Copy the SP-Initiated Redirect Endpoint value into the Vidyard Hub Security tab as the SAML Endpoint URL.
- Go to Security Controls > Identity Provider.
- Click Download Certificate.
- Open the file in a text editor and copy all the text into the x509 certificate field in Vidyard.
- Click Save Changes.
Now the SSO is set up. To add users, add a Profile to the Profiles section of the Connected App. Any users assigned to that profile will have access to the Hub going forward.