Video Hubs allow you to showcase your videos in a set of organized, branded, and distraction-free pages. It's like your own YouTube channel without all the noise from off-brand, unrelated content.
- Showcase a collection of videos to prospects, customers, or employees
- Design your hub with HTML and CSS
- Secure your hub with IP whitelists and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Add third-party integrations to encourage discussion or track video engagement
Create a hub
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click on Create Hub
- Enter a name for your Hub
- Enter a headline to tell your audience about the hub and it's purpose
Set up a domain for your hub
You have the option to use either a Vidyard subdomain (a page hosted by Vidyard) or your own domain for your hub.
Should you choose to use your own domain, create a CNAME record in your DNS (domain name system) that points to
If you want the domain to use HTTPS, coordinate with the Vidyard Support Team to set up TLS for your hub.
- Under URL details, select a Route Type from the dropdown menu.
- If Vidyard Subdomain: enter a unique domain name
- If your own domain: enter the name of the subdomain you created in your DNS
- Enter a fallback URL to redirect visitors to should a page on the hub not exist
- The fallback URL will maintain the protocol of the hub domain (e.g. if the hub uses HTTPS, the fallback URL will use HTTPS).
- Click Save Changes
Optional: enable search engine indexing
Search engine indexing allows you to indicate to search engine crawlers that you want the content on your hub to be searchable on services like Google.
Enable search engine indexing is set to OFF by default.
- Design your video hub, including page layouts, logos, HTML and CSS
- Add videos to your hub and organize them into categories
- Add security to your hub with IP whitelists, hub users, or SSO
- Set up hub integrations, including tracking scripts, Disqus and Drift