Videos Hubs allow you to showcase a collection of videos in a set of branded, distraction-free webpages. What videos you include in your hub and how you choose to organize them should align with the purpose of your hub and the experience that you want to create.
There are two methods of content organization: add specific videos to hub categories or include all videos from a folder.
Select a hub to add or update videos
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click Edit next to the hub you want to update
- Select the Videos tab
Add specific videos to hub categories
- Choose Select Specific Videos from the dropdown menu
- If you've chosen a Home Page design layout that includes a featured video, click on Select to choose the video
- Click on the plus button to add a new category
- Give your new category a name
- Select how you would like to display videos in the category: Custom to pick specific videos, or Tags to add videos according to specific tags
- Click Confirm
Custom: add specific videos
If you've chosen Custom, click on Edit Videos to select the videos you want to appear. Use the dropdown menu the decide how you want to sort the videos in your category (custom allows you to drag and drop the order).
Add videos by tags
If you've chosen to add videos by tags, click on + Add Tag to indicate the videos that you want to appear in the category. Use the dropdown the decide how you want to sort the videos in your category (custom allows you to drag and drop the order).
- Any video with the selected tag will be added to the category (including videos within sub-folders)
Add all videos in the folder to the hub
The All Videos option adds all videos from the current folder to the hub (i.e. the folder in Vidyard that the hub belongs to).
- Choose All Videos from the Selection Method dropdown menu
- Use the Sorting dropdown menu to decide how you want to sort the videos (oldest, newest, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical)
- Design your video hub, including page layouts, logos, HTML and CSS
- Add security to your hub with IP whitelists, hub users, or SSO
- Set up hub integrations, including tracking scripts, Disqus and Drift