Video Hubs allow you to showcase a collection of videos in a set of branded, distraction-free webpages. You can also integrate several third-party tools with your hub, both to improve the experience of hub visitors and to track video engagement back to your marketing automation or analytics platform.
- Add marketing automation tracking scripts your hub
- Embed Drift chat into your hub pages
- Enable Disqus to moderate comments and encourage discussion with visitors
- You must have the Videos Hubs feature as part of your paid plan with Vidyard
- Belong to a role with the Edit Video Hubs permission enabled
Select a hub to add an integration
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click on Edit next to the hub you want to update
Add a tracking script to your hub
You can easily add tracking scripts from your marketing automation or analytics platform to your video hub.
Simply add the tracking code or account ID for your marketing or analytics tool (whichever is required) to the integrations page of your hub. This allows Vidyard to automatically include the tracking script on your hub pages.
If you have a marketing data integration with Vidyard (Marketo, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot), the tracking script allows Vidyard to verify with your marketing platform who your viewers are and populate their contact record with video data.
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Enter the relevant tracking info or account ID for your marketing platform
- Click Add
Add Drift chat to your hub
Drift allows you to take a one-to-one approach to marketing and customer engagement. Use Chat to learn more about your hub visitors and create a more human buying or support experience.
Learn how to add Drift to your hub.
Add Disqus to your hub
Disqus is a worldwide blog comment hosting service for websites and online communities. With the Disqus integration, you can encourage discussion on your hub, moderate comments, and engage with viewers of your video content.
Learn how to add Disqus to your hub.