When you connect a Facebook account to Vidyard, it allows you and other users in your account to share videos directly to pages that the account manages.
When followers watch videos shared to your Facebook page, you'll also receive view counts in Vidyard alongside the rest of your video analytics. You can find Facebook view counts reflected in the View Locations graph in the Insights Dashboard.
- You must have connected a Facebook account to Vidyard
What data does Vidyard receive from Facebook?
Vidyard receives view counts from Facebook when a video shared to your page meets the following criteria:
- The video has at least 30 likes
- The video has been watched for a duration of 95% or greater
- Views have been generated from registered users (i.e. users must be signed in to Facebook when they watch a video)
Locate your video views from Facebook
View counts are collected from Facebook daily and may not be visible the same day that a video has been watched.
- Open the Insights menu, then select Dashboard
- Locate view counts from Facebook in the View Locations graph
- Use the search bar to filter to an individual video or leave empty to see data from all videos in the folder (or if in the parent folder, to see data from all videos in the account)