The Vidyard for Facebook integration makes it easy for you to share videos to your Pages on Facebook.
Once the integration has been established, you will receive view counts in Vidyard for videos that have been pushed to your Pages on Facebook.
Facebook views can be found in the View Locations widget in the Insights Dashboard.
- Your account must have the Facebook Integration feature enabled
- You must connect Vidyard to a Facebook account
- You must belong to a role with the View Player Insights permission enabled
What data does Vidyard receive from Facebook?
You will receive view counts in Vidyard for any video pushed to a Facebook Page that meets the following criteria:
- The video has at least 30 likes
- The video gas been watched for a duration of 95% or greater
- Views have been generated from registered users (i.e. users must be signed in to Facebook when they watch a video)
The above criteria for view counts are requirements set by Facebook's APIs.
Review your Facebook view counts in Vidyard
View counts are collected from Facebook daily and may not be visible the same day that a video is watched.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Insights > Dashboard
- Find views from Facebook in the View Locations widget
- The View Locations widget shows aggregate data for the videos in your Vidyard group (or, if in the parent group, for the entire account).
- You can also filter to see view counts for a specific video