Videos Hubs allow you to showcase a collection of videos in a set of branded, distraction-free webpages. What players you include in your hub and how you choose to organize them should align with the purpose of your hub and the experience that you want to create.
There are two methods of content organization: add specific players to hub categories or include all players from a folder.
- You must have the Videos Hubs feature as part of your paid plan with Vidyard
- Belong to a role with the Edit Video Hubs permission enabled
Select a hub to add or update players
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click Edit next to the hub you want to update
- Select the Players tab
Add specific players to hub categories
- Choose Select Specific Players from the dropdown menu
- If you've chosen a Home Page design layout that includes a featured video, click on Select to choose the video
- Click on the plus button to add a new category
- Give your new category a name
- Select how you would like to display players in the category: Custom to pick specific players, or Tags to add players according to specific tags
- Click Confirm
Custom: add specific players
If you've chosen Custom, click on Edit Videos to select the videos you want to appear. Use the dropdown menu the decide how you want to sort the videos in your category (custom allows you to drag and drop the order).
Add players by tags
If you've chosen to add players by tags, click on + Add Tag to indicate the players that you want to appear in the category. Use the dropdown the decide how you want to sort the videos in your category (custom allows you to drag and drop the order).
- Any player with the selected tag will be added to the category (including players within sub-folders)
- Any player that contains a video with the selected tag will also be added to the category
You can add tags in the general settings for each player or the settings for individual videos.
Add all players in the folder to the hub
The Show All Players option adds all players from the folder to the hub (i.e. the folder in Vidyard that the hub belongs to).
- Choose All Players from the Selection dropdown menu
- Use the Sorting dropdown menu to decide how you want to sort the players (oldest, newest, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical)