Videos Hubs allow you to showcase a collection of videos in a set of branded, distraction-free webpages. What players you include in your hub and how you choose to organize them should align with the purpose of your hub and the experience that you want to create.
There are two methods of content organization: include all players from your group in the hub or add specific players to hub categories.
- You must have the Videos Hubs feature as part of your paid plan with Vidyard
- Belong to a role with the Edit Video Hubs permission enabled
Select a hub to add or update players
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click Edit next to the hub you want to update
- Select the Players tab
Add specific players to hub categories
- Choose Select Specific Players from the Selection dropdown menu
- Click + Add a Category
- Give your category a name
- Select either Choose specific players or automatically assign players by these tags
- Click Save
If you've chosen to add specific players, click on Edit Players to select the players that you want to appear.
If you've chosen to add players by tags, select tags associated with the players that you want to appear in the category.
- Any player with the selected tag will be added to the category.
- Any player that contains a video with the selected tag will also be added to the category.
You can add tags in the general settings for each player or the settings for individual videos.
Add all players in your group
The Show All Players option adds all players from the group to the hub (i.e. the group in Vidyard that the hub belong to).
- Choose Show All Players from the Selection dropdown menu
- Select a method of organization from the Ordering dropdown menu (oldest, newest, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical)