The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
The Chrome extension also allows you to either download your video or a share a link to the video source file.
- You must have a Vidyard account
The Download feature is available to users on one of our paid pricing plans
Select a video from your library
You can download a copy of your video from the video edit page. The edit page opens whenever you finish a new recording.
You can also open the edit page for a video at any time from the video library.
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video that you want to download, then click on the title of the video
Make sure that you've selected a video from the library and not a playlist. If you've selected a playlist, click on the title of the video inside the playlist to open the video edit page.
Download your video
- Open a video on the edit page, then select the Download button
- Click on the download icon next to the version of the video that you want to download
- Alternatively, copy a download link to share with anyone
- When complete, click Close
When Vidyard prepares a video for use (aka. encoding), it provides multiple versions of the video in different resolutions (1080p, 720p, etc). The Source option is the video file in its original format.