Within the Vidyard platform are some 'Quick' Actions that can be used to help direct your viewer to a defined webpage. This is usually set to display during or after your video content is completed.
The Button URL field on this full frame Quick Action can only be used to direct to a http(s) address rather than an email option (mailto:), but the code found on this article can be used as a workaround.
The result of implementing the code will look like this. You will be able to customize the text from within the HTML:
1. Click Actions
2. Click New Action.
3. Select Fullscreen from the Custom section and then Create.
3. Provide an appropriate Action Name.
4. Click on the HTML Tab.
5. Delete the current content and paste the code from this CodePen (Note: code is provided for instructional purposes only).
6. You can make text and branding adjustments at this point if desired.
7. Click Save and Assign.
8. Click Add video to choose a video from your library for this Action.
9. Select POST so that the event shows on completion of the video. You can also make it appear earlier if this is more suitable.