Periodically, Vidyard for Salesforce customers may need to manually update the Vidyard app package version in order to enable the use of new functionality.
- A Salesforce account with administrator permissions (including the permissions to install packages)
- An existing Vidyard for Salesforce integration
Update the Vidyard app in Salesforce
- Check the current version of your Vidyard for Salesforce package
- From the Salesforce dashboard, select Setup > Build > Installed Packages
- Note the version number for the Vidyard package
- Navigate to Vidyard in the Salesforce AppExchange
- Note the version number of the current Vidyard package
- If a more recent version of the Vidyard app exists, select Get It Now to update
Note: Any existing Vidyard data in your Salesforce account will be unaffected.