It's simple to embed a Vidyard player into a community page using the Vidyard lightning component
- In your Salesforce Community Builder, click Page Editor.
- You will find the
vidyard_playercomponent under Custom Components in the Lightning Components list.
- Click and drag the
vidyard_playercomponent onto the page, and drop it where you want the player to appear.
- The component will appear on the page with a "404: Page not found" message. This indicates that you have not selected a player yet.
- Click the embedded component to open the configuration options.
- A menu on the right side will appear. Enter the UUID for the player you want to embed. If needed, you can adjust the player height.
Note: You can find the player UUID in your player's settings tab.
- The player will appear in the embedded component on the community page. Publish the page and start collecting view data!