The Vidyard Video Player Lightning component lets you easily embed Vidyard Players into your lightning experience layout Salesforce community.
- Vidyard account
- Vidyard for Salesforce integration
- Salesforce Group, Professional or Enterprise/Platform/Unlimited
- Administrator access to Salesforce
- Vidyard for Salesforce application package version 1.12
- Salesforce Community in the Salesforce Lightning Experience layout
- Go to the Vidyard Video Player listing on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Install in Production.
Note: If you want to test this application in your sandbox instance, click Install in sandbox. (If needed, you can install the Vidyard for Salesforce integration into your sandbox instance for testing purposes).
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. Click Confirm and Install.
- Log into Salesforce.
- Select Install for All Users, then click Install.
- You will receive a message saying your installation is complete. Click Done.
That's it! You can now use the Vidyard Lightning component to embed Vidyard players into your Salesforce Community pages.