In order to use Vidyard for Salesforce in your sandbox environment, you must complete the following:
- Install the Vidyard for Salesforce sandbox package
- Complete the instructions in Connect Vidyard to Salesforce to install the production package and configure your page layouts
At the end of the process, you will have both the sandbox and production packages installed in your Salesforce sandbox environment.
Install the Vidyard sandbox package
Sandbox testing must first be enabled in your Vidyard account. Speak with your Customer Success Manager or contact Vidyard support to ensure that this setting has been enabled.
- Navigate to the Vidyard sandbox application package.
- Click Continue.
- To approve package API access, click Next.
- Click Install.
Install the Vidyard production package
- Complete the steps in Connect Vidyard to Salesforce
- Here you will install the Vidyard for Salesforce production package, configure page layouts, and complete other important set up steps.