If you have questions around using Vidyard, we offer several different options. Your access to Vidyard Support will depend on your account type.
|Email Form Support||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
You can search the Knowledge Center for helpful articles by typing your question into the search bar or by selecting one of the categories.
The Vidyard Community was created as a space for collaboration and networking. You can browse topics or posts that were created by other Vidyard users or you can create your own post under the Topics tab.
First, search for an answer to your question from the Knowledge Base home page.
If you still require help, you'll find the green "Get Help" button in the lower, right-hand corner.
1. Ask your question
- Submit your question. Our chat tool will instantly respond with a selection of articles that may resolve your issue.
- Use specific keywords like "download" or "password."
- Keep your questions as short as possible.
2. Still need help?
- If an article resolves your issue, great! Click on the thumbs up "Solved" button to let us know.
- If you still need help, click on "I Still Need Help" to connect with a member of our team via a support form.
- If a support agent is available during regular hours and you are using the Get Help option in the platform (https://secure.vidyard.com), you will be given the option to start a chat.
- Your initial question will be pre-filled in the chat for the agent to see. If you have additional details to add before the chat begins, make sure to add them to the chat.
- If you need help outside of regular hours or are not on a plan that contains priority support, choose the "submit a ticket" option instead. A member of our team will get in contact with you through email.
You can always come back during regular hours and try to connect with someone on chat for a quicker resolution.
For phone support, get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager. If you're not sure who your CSM is, reach out to us via Chat or Email.
Vidyard support hours are 24/5, except for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Labor Day - First Monday in September
- Christmas Day - December 25