Should you require assistance with Vidyard, members of our support team are available to chat with you 24 hours/day, 5 days/week.
First, search for an answer to your question from the Knowledge Center home page. If you still require help, you'll find the green "Get Help" button in the lower, right-hand corner of any knowledge article.
Our team is available to chat 24/5.
1. Ask your question
- Submit your question. Our chat tool will instantly respond with a selection of articles that may resolved your issue.
- Use specific keywords like "download" or "password."
- Keep your questions as short as possible.
2. Still need help?
- If an article resolves your issue, great! Click on the thumbs up "Solved" button to let us know.
- If you still need help, click on "I Still Need Help" to connect with a member of our team.
- If a support agent is available during regular hours, you will be given the option to start a chat.
- Your initial question will be pre-filled in the chat for the agent to see. If you have additional details to add before the chat begins, make sure to add them to the chat.
- If you need help outside of regular hours, choose the "submit a ticket" option instead. A member of our team will get in contact with you through email.
You can always come back during regular hours and try to connect with someone on chat for a quicker resolution.
Vidyard support hours are 24/5, except for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Labor Day - First Monday in September
- Christmas Day - December 25