A player UUID is a unique identifier that allows you to reference a Vidyard player in other applications, generate an embed code or obtain the thumbnail for a player.
You can find the UUID:
- In the settings for a player in Vidyard
- In the player embed code
- In the player sharing page link
Obtain the UUID from player settings
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the player you want to reference, then click Settings
- Find the player UUID under the Identifiers heading
Obtain the UUID from an embed code or sharing page link
You can also find the UUID for a player in its embed cod or at the end of the sharing page link.
In both examples, the UUID isU9TXHnmU2QDq9f5aKppsXx
UUID in an embed code
The UUID is the value for
UUID in a sharing page link
The UUID follows is located at the end of the URL.