The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to share videos with your audience through several different channels: a sharing page link, an email message through Gmail, and various social channels (including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
You can also connect Vidyard to your YouTube account and share videos to your channel.
- You must have a Vidyard account
Open a video from your library
You can share your video to Youtube from the video edit page. The edit page opens whenever you finish a new recording.
You can also open the edit page for a video at any time from the video library.
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video that you want to download, then click on the title of the video
Only individual video scan be shared to YouTube, not playlists. If you've selected a playlist from the library, click on the title of the video inside the playlist to open the video edit page.
Connect your account to a YouTube channel
You can connect 1 YouTube channel to your account.
- Open a video on the edit page, then click on the Share button in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on the YouTube icon, then select Connect Account
- Google will ask you to sign in to an account and authorize vidyard.com to share videos to your channel.
- Select a Google or YouTube brand account
- Click Allow to authorize Vidyard to share videos to your channel
Push a video to your YouTube channel
- Open a video on the edit page, then click the Share button in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on the YouTube icon
- Select a Video Privacy setting from the dropdown menu
- Learn more about YouTube privacy options
- Click Push to share to your YouTube channel
You will not receive view notifications for videos watched on YouTube
Disconnect YouTube from your account
- Click on the Vidyard icon to open the extension
- Select the Settings icon
- Scroll down the integrations tab, then click Disconnect