The ability to add GoVideo recordings to YouTube is one of the many social sharing options available on GoVideo sharing page (available through the GoVideo extension).
Follow these steps to set up and share GoVideo recordings to your YouTube channel:
Connect to YouTube
From your GoVideo sharing page:
- Select the YouTube button from the sharing options menu.
- Click Connect Account and select which YouTube account you would like to integrate with GoVideo.
- You will then be prompted to select the YouTube channel to which you would like your video to be shared.
Note: You may only integrate GoVideo with one YouTube channel.
Push to YouTube
Once your GoVideo and YouTube accounts have been connected:
- Select Upload to YouTube
- Wait for the Uploading to YouTube prompt to complete. You will receive a confirmation email from YouTube once your video has uploaded.
Note: notice that the YouTube button changes color from gray to red once the upload has completed. Click the button to view your video on YouTube.
Keep in mind:
- You will not receive view notification from GoVideo for videos viewed on YouTube
Disconnect YouTube from GoVideo
For a number of reasons, you may want to disconnect your YouTube account from GoVideo:
- Click on the GoVideo Extension in the upper right-hand corner of your browser to open it
- Select the 'Gear' icon to the right of the Videos tab to open the extension settings.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and click Disconnect under YouTube Channels integration.