Trimming is an easy way to fix those small errors and stumbles that happen during recording. Rather than re-record your entire masterpiece, you can use the trim feature to edit out sections at the beginning or end of the video.
Note: trimming a video will overwrite the original file. You may want to duplicate the video first, then apply trim to the copy in order to keep the original, full-length version in your library.
Select a video to trim
- Select a video from your library to open its edit page
- Select the Trim button below the video preview
- Click and drag the markers at either end of the video timeline to select where you want to apply the trim.
- You can also enter a time (hours:minutes:seconds) into the fields provided to set exactly where you want the trim to happen.
- Select the Trim button to finished