You can easily add Vidyard videos to your Pardot landing pages.
Simply copy the embed code for a video from your Vidyard account. Then, paste the code into the the HTML page source for your landing page in Pardot.
If you need a refresher on how to create and use Landing Pages, see Pardot's documentation
Copy the embed code for your video
- Select the Share button next to a video in your library
- Select </> (the Embed Video button)
- Switch the Allow Embeds toggle to ON
- Select Copy Code
Add the embed code into the HTML of a landing page
- Open the Pardot Lightning App in Salesforce
- Select Content > Landing Pages
- to create a new page: select + Add Landing Page to create a new page
- to update an existing page: select Settings (the gear icon) > Edit
- Select the Source code button from the landing page editor to access the page's HTML
- Paste the embed code for the video into the page source
- Click on Save & Confirm to finish