By creating your own custom reporting, you can create associations between video views and other objects in Salesforce.
The following steps show how your Salesforce administrator can use the Video Views custom object to create reports in Salesforce. In this example, a report is created that will show how to create a report detailing the video view data for internal Salesforce users.
- From Salesforce, open Reports.
- Click Create a New Report.
- In Quick Find, search for and select Video Views.
- Click Create.
- In the Show field, select "All video views".
- Add a filter:
- Not equal to
- Drag in the desired fields. You should already have Video Name. We recommend to add:
- # Views
- Video Amount Watched