Vidyard periodically updates our Salesforce CRM integration package on AppExchange with new features and bug fixes.
Check back here for updates as they occur.
Version 1.39 -- April 2020
- Re-submitted app after routine security review from Salesforce. Passed review. No additional changes made.
Version 1.38 -- April 2019
- Fixes a bug that caused emails sent from Salesforce to appear blank when opened in Outlook for Windows.
Version 1.37 -- April 2019
Allows users to automatically authenticate to their Vidyard account in Salesforce if they meet the following criteria:
- The user has accepted an invitation to join a Teams, Business or Enterprise account
- The email address associated with the user’s Vidyard account matches the email address of their user account in Salesforce
Update to how templates are used with Vidyard for Sales Cloud
- In order to use templates to send a video email, ensure that you include
vy_at the beginning of the template name or
_vyat the end of the template name (e.g. vy_followupEmail).
- This allows GoVideo to use the template and replace <<vy_template>> in the body of the email with the hyperlinked thumbnail image and sharing page link.
Version 1.35 -- March 2019
- Fixes a bug that prevents Send Video Email button from appearing in Sales Cloud Contact and Lead Activity History.
Version 1.33 -- January 2019
- Update to newest version of Vidyard app in both Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
Version 1.30 -- September 2017
- Add additional fields to Vidyard Video View object:
- Player Uuid
- Video Id
- Embed Url
- Custom Attributes
Version 1.29 -- November 2016
- Fix Salesforce1 availability for VYSF on Contacts
Version 1.28 -- June 2016
- Added CC functionality to VYSF in Contacts/Leads
- Fixes for Summary '16 specific issues
- Updated Test Suite
Version 1.27 -- January 2016
- Firefox fixes for library and app sizing
- Internet Explorer fixes