Vidyard for Service Cloud allows you to create, send, and track video from directly inside Salesforce Service Console.
- Help customers resolve problems faster with the power of video
- Add a personalized touch to support and customer interactions
- Log view data from customer cases against their contact record
- Set up the Vidyard for Service Cloud integration
- You must be a Service Cloud user assigned to a case page layout that has the Vidyard app
- You must have been assigned a GoVideo seat in Vidyard
Note: Vidyard for Service Cloud is not compatible with Salesforce Lightning Experience. It must be used in the Classic Service Console interface.
Insert video(s) into an email
Open a case in Service Console to get started.
- In the case view, click on the Vidyard icon in the lower, right-hand corner to open the app.
- If you are not already, you may be asked to sign in to the Vidyard app
- The Vidyard app can also be re-sized and moved around the screen
- New Video to create a recording or upload a video file
- Build playlist from your video library
- Use the Folders dropdown to add videos from any content folders to which you have been given access in Vidyard
- Use the Selected tab to arrange the order of your chosen playlist
- Select the title of any video to preview it in-app.
- Click Insert to add the video(s) to your email
Track viewer engagement
One of the main features of Vidyard is the ability for users to track their recipients' viewing behavior and receive notifications that indicate who has watched their videos and for how long.
In addition to an email notification, support agents can follow a contact's interaction with their video solutions directly on the case or contact record (as long as the Vidyard video view object has been added to the page layout).
Supported browser functionality for Vidyard app
- Full functionality of the Vidyard app within Chrome relies upon use of the Chrome Extension
- Browser functionality is additionally subject to the limitations of the host application
|Browser||Create Playlist||Camera Recording||Screen Recording||Screen Recording w/ Camera|
|Chrome||Yes||Yes||Yes, with Chrome Extension||Yes, with Chrome Extension|