Get insight into how well your Teams are using and adopting video 👪
Once you've started using Vidyard to create and share videos, you can open the Team Performance Dashboard to gain insights into your various teams' overall adoptions, usage, and effectiveness with Vidyard.
In the dashboard, you'll find data to help answer important questions about your teams' activity and outcomes with video, including the number of videos created, views received, sign-in activity, and user seat utilization.
Use the dashboard to measure your teams' effectiveness, identify opportunities for coaching, and make decisions about seat allocation.
Open the Team Performance Dashboard
- Sigh in to your Vidyard account
- Select Insights > Team Performance from the main menu
How to filter data
You can filter data in the dashboard by Team and by Date Range. By default you will see data for the last 7 days for the team that your own user belongs to.
- Use the Date Range dropdown menu to select the time period you'd like to see data for (7/30/90 days). You can also select Custom to pick your own date range (up to a maximum of 92 days). <screenshot>
- Use the Team dropdown menu to filter the data to users from a different Team
Types of team performance insights
Each graph in the Teams Performance Dashboard provides an overview of how your users are performing and adopting the use of video.
- Videos Created: the number of videos team members have recorded or uploaded
- Video Views: the number of views team members' videos have received within the selected date range
- Action Clicks: the number of times viewers have clicked on Actions (CTAs) in each user's videos
- User Activity: the number of team members who have signed in to Vidyard during the selected date range
- Low Usage: team members who have created at least 1 video historically, but have not created any within the selected date range
Some graphs are expandable for more information. Select See More to access this data.
Frequently asked questions
What are active and inactive users?
The Inactive Users sections shows users that have been invited to join your account, but have not yet accepted.
The Active Users section shows how many users that have signed in during the selected date range out of the total number of users. Inactive users are included in the total number.
How is the number of created videos counted?
The number of Videos Created includes videos in both shared and personal folders that a user has:
- Recorded (using the browser extension, desktop app, mobile app, or integration with tools like Gmail or Outlook)
- Uploaded directly to the video library
How do I make sure the data I'm viewing is up to date?
You’ll find the last time data was updated in the top-right corner of the dashboard. Select Refresh to sync the latest available data.
Why does it show my users' email addresses, instead of their names?
Vidyard uses the information in individual users’ profiles to fill in their First and Last Name; otherwise, the user’s email address is used.
If a user moves to a different team, do their analytics follow them?
Yes, analytics for each user will follow them to whichever team they are moved to.
Why can't I see data from before June 2021?
You’ll notice that you will not be able to select dates previous to June 25, 2021 using the date range filter. Some data points are not available prior to this date.
As an alternative, you can export data in a report. Reports have a tab for User Performance that includes:
- A list of users and what team they belong to
- The number of videos each user has created
- Total views each user has received
- The average attention span of users’ videos (expressed as a percentage)