Your Vidyard profile allows you to add or update information about your user, including your name, role, profile picture, and personal calendar link.
Your profile is also where you can change your password, your account's email address, and manage other account preferences and settings specific to your user.
To access your profile, sign in to your Vidyard account in a browser. Then, click on your profile picture in the bottom left-hand corner, and select My Profile.
Edit your personal information
In your profile, add or update information about your user, including your name, role, and personal calendar link.
Keeping your profile up to date helps to improve your experience with certain Vidyard features, including:
- automatically adding your user's name and role to the intro banner in the browser extension or desktop app (applies to users with Vidyard Pro or above)
- personalizing Actions (CTAs) with your user's name, role, and calendar link (applies to users in Business plans)
- using your name (instead of your email address) in key places within Vidyard, such as Insights graphs, and reports.
Please note that your user's personal details may already be pre-filled if:
- you provided Vidyard with these details during the initial onboarding when you created your account
- an administrator updated your user profile with information on your behalf
Change your email address
If you need to change the email address associated with your account, select the Edit button in the Current Email Address section of your profile.
Request a password reset
If you'd like to change your password, select Change Your Password in your user profile.
Read our article on how to change your password for more options and details.
Change your profile picture
You can choose a photo to set as your profile picture in Vidyard. The image shows up in various places within your account, and in other users' notification feeds when you are identified as a viewer of one of their videos.
Vidyard uses Gravatar, a third-party profile provider, to change your user's profile image. Learn more about Gravatar.
- Sign in to your Vidyard account.
- Select the My Profile menu in the bottom-left corner, then select My Profile.
- Select Change Picture next to your current profile image. This will take you to Gravatar's website.
- If you do not have a Gravatar account, create one, then follow Gravatar's instructions to upload a profile image.
- It may take some time for Gravatar to update your profile image in Vidyard. If you do not see your new picture right away, please check back again later.