The Account History feature offers you a complete, top-down view of your account and visibility into the actions that your users take within Vidyard. Think of Account History as an audit log for your Vidyard account and everything within it.
In addition to a rich set of account information, Account History allows you to revert changes made to videos and players.
- Belong to a role with the View Account History permission
Review changes in your account
Account History reports on changes made within a group in Vidyard. Click on Change Group to switch into the group whose history you want to review.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > History
- Specify a date range and the type of account information that you want to review.
- Select an entry in the left-hand column to review
- The details for each entry appear in the right-hand column
- Changes made to selected item are highlighted in green
- The Author indicates who made the changes that are shown
- Changes made by Vidyard Services as the author represent an update to the platform by Vidyard
- Changes made by Vidyard Administrator as the author indicates an action made by a member of the Vidyard team (for example, a technical support representative)
Revert changes made to videos and players
Any changes made to videos or players in your account can be reverted from within Account History. This applies both to changes in settings and to videos or players that have been deleted.
If a video or player has been deleted, you have 90 days to revert the change. After 90 days, a deleted video or player can no longer be recovered.
- Select an entry related to a video or player
- Click Revert Changes
In the following example, the autoplay setting on a player was changed from false to true. Clicking Revert Changes returns the autoplay setting to false.