The Account History feature offers you a complete, top-down view of your account and visibility into the actions that your users take within Vidyard. Think of Account History as an audit log for your Vidyard account and everything within it.
In addition to a rich set of account information, Account History allows you to revert changes made to your videos.
Review changes in your account
Account History reports on changes made within a folder in Vidyard. Click on Change Folder to switch into the folder whose history you want to review.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > History
- Specify a date range and the type of account information that you want to review.
- Select an entry in the left-hand column to review. You will see:
- The details for each entry in the right-hand column
- Changes made to selected item highlighted in green
- The Author indicates who made the changes that are shown
Revert changes made to your videos
Any changes made to videos in your account can be reverted from within Account History. This applies both to changes in settings, and to videos that have been deleted.
If a video has been deleted, you have 90 days to revert the change. After 90 days, a deleted video can no longer be recovered.
- Select an entry related to a video
- Click Revert Changes
In the following example, the autoplay setting on a video was changed from false to true. Clicking Revert Changes returns the autoplay setting to false.