If you no longer want your Vidyard Free or Pro account, and would like your information removed from our system, our Support team can process a delete request on your behalf.
What does it mean to delete your account?
When you make a request to delete your account, you are asking for a complete purge of your information from the Vidyard platform. You will no longer be able to sign in to your account via our sign-in page, Vidyard's browser extensions, or other channels. You will also lose all data associated with your account.
- All videos and playlists in your library will be deleted
- All view counts, notifications, analytics, and identified contacts will be deleted
- Any videos that you have shared or embedded on a website will no longer be viewable
Deletion is permanent, and cannot be reversed. If you'd like to use Vidyard in the future after your account is deleted, you can sign up again to create a brand new account. You may use the same email address as you did previously.
Alternatives to deleting your account
Vidyard accounts do not expire. If you find you're not using Vidyard as much as you thought, you can simply leave your account idle and take a break -- your videos will be waiting for you when you come back!
If you're on a Vidyard Pro plan, you can cancel your subscription so that you are no longer billed during a period of inactivity. Your account will revert back to Vidyard Free after the end of the current billing cycle.
Submit a request to delete your account
If you would like to proceed with an account deletion, reach out to our Support team. A member of our team will process your request.
- In order to verify your ownership of the account, please contact us using the email address associated with the account that you want to delete.
- If you'd like to be removed from any future marketing & sales correspondence as well, please fill out our Privacy Request Form.