Your viewer has watched your content and wants to find out more about your product or service. Using an Action (formally known as Event) provides a mechanism to download a file directly from the video frame. A perfect gateway into getting more detailed information about what was explained in the video.
1. Create a new event by clicking Actions and then New Action (top right).
2. Select Fullscreen from Custom and press Create.
3. Give your Action a name and then click on the HTML tab
4. Copy and paste code from this Vidyard CodePen into the editor (Note: code is provided for instructional purposes only)
5. Make changes to the code that will suit your presentation of the content. Using the initial comments as a guide, replace the text, image and links to match your hosted file.
6. Save and Assign the content.
7. Click on the Add Video button from the top right and select a video for the Event.
8. Select a timepoint that suits this Action. POST will appear after the final video frame and is most common.
Job done! You could even make this a default Action if you would like the same experience across all of the videos in your group!