Turning a regular video into a powerful content and lead generation tool is easy with Vidyard.
Adding a default post-roll event to your videos is a popular way to prompt viewers with more information, propose a call to action, or--with Calendly--provide an easy way to book a follow-up meeting in your calendar.
See our documentation for more about Events in Vidyard (and defaults in particular)
Obtain your Calendly embed code
To add Calendly as a post-roll event, copy of the embed code of an Event Type from Calendly.
- Log into Calendly and click on Event Types
- Click the Gear Icon next to the meeting you'd like to embed, then select </> Embed
- Select Copy Code
Create a default, post-roll event in Vidyard
Now, login to the Vidyard platform and use the embed code from Calendly to build a post-roll, default event.
- Ensure that you are toggled into your personal GoVideo group
- Click Group > Change Group, then select your GoVideo group (Personal Account - "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Click Content > Events > + New Event
- Give your event a name and select the HTML tab. Then replace the existing code with the embed code copied from Calendly.
- Click Save and Assign
- Toggle the Default Event switch to ON, then select Post. This will assign the Calendly post-roll event to all current and future GoVideo recordings.
Note: if you create a playlist of videos, a post-roll event will appear at the end of the last video in the playlist.
- Click Save to finish.