Video Hubs allow you to showcase your videos in an organized, branded, and distraction-free page. It's like your own YouTube channel without all the noise from off-brand, unrelated content.
- Showcase a collection of videos to prospects, customers, or employees
- Design your hub with HTML and CSS
- Secure your hub with IP whitelists and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Add third-party integrations to encourage discussion or track video engagement
- You must have the Videos Hubs feature as part of your paid plan with Vidyard
- Belong to a role with the Edit Video Hubs and Create Video Hubs permission enabled
Create a hub
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hubs
- Click on Create Hub
- Enter a name for your Hub
- Enter a headline to tell your audience about the hub and it's purpose
Set up a domain for your hub
You have the option to use either a Vidyard subdomain (a page hosted by Vidyard) or your own domain for your hub.
Should you choose to use your own domain, create a CNAME record in your DNS (domain name system) that points to
If you want the domain to HTTPS, coordinate with the Vidyard Support Team to set up TLS for your hub.
- Under URL details, select a Route Type from the dropdown menu.
- If Vidyard Subdomain: enter a unique domain name
- If your own domain: enter the name of the subdomain you created in your DNS
- Enter a fallback URL to redirect visitors to should a page on the hub not exist
- The fallback URL will maintain the protocol of the hub domain (e.g. if the hub uses HTTPS, the fallback URL will use HTTPS).
- Click Save Changes