Vidyard allows you to add Drift to video hubs and sharing pages so that you can introduce one-to-one chat capabilities around your video content.
Simply add your Drift ID to the integrations settings tab for a hub or sharing page in Vidyard.
Obtain your Drift ID
- From the Drift dashboard, select Settings > Chat Widget
- Open the Install menu
- Click Copy Code
- Paste the code into a text editor
- Find the line that indicates drift.load('123xxx456')
The number in the parentheses is your Drift ID.
Add the Drift ID to your hub or sharing page
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channels > Hub or Sharing Page
- Click on Integrations
- Paste the Drift ID into the Drift integration field
- Select Save Changes