Vidyard's integration with Zapier allows you to connect your account to 2,000+ other web services and automate the way you work with video.
With easy-to-create connections called Zaps, you can use pre-built or custom workflows to streamline day-to-day tasks and create automations between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
- Start by creating a Zapier account (if you don't already have one)
- Connect your Vidyard account to Zapier
- Create new Zaps to automate your use of video
- A Zapier account
- A Vidyard account
Connect your Vidyard account to Zapier
- Sign in to Zapier or create a new account
- Select My Apps from the navigation menu
- Click on Connect a new account..., then search for Vidyard
- Zapier will prompt you to authorize access to your Vidyard account. Review the terms of the connection, then select Authorize to continue
- Use your credentials to sign in to Vidyard. This will complete the connection with your Zapier account.
Start creating your own Zaps with Vidyard
Once you've connected your Vidyard account to Zapier, you can begin creating new automations (aka. Zaps)!
Use one of the pre-made Zaps (found below) or create your own in Zapier. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Vidyard and Zapier.
What triggers and actions does Vidyard provide in Zapier?
Each Zap that you create has one app that acts as the Trigger (where your information comes from) which causes one or more Actions in other apps (where your data gets sent automatically).
Vidyard provides the following triggers and actions that you can use to build connections with other apps.
**Note: you must have a subscription to Vidyard's personalized video service to use the Personalize Video action.