Before you and your team can record and share videos in Slack, you will need to install the Vidyard app in your workspace.
Simply find Vidyard in Slack's App Directory to install the app.
Depending on your workspace's app installation settings, only some users may be allowed to add apps. In most cases, you'll need a workspace owner or someone with permission to manage apps in order to install Vidyard.
Add the Vidyard app to Slack
- From Slack, select Apps at the top of the left sidebar. If you don't see this option, click More to find it.
- Search for Vidyard, then select Add. You'll be taken to the App Directory.
- Click Add to Slack
- Review and follow the prompts to install the app. If the app has already been installed, you'll be prompted to connect your Vidyard account instead.
Once the app is installed, all members of your workspace will be able to connect their Vidyard accounts to Slack and start sharing videos.
Remove the Vidyard app from Slack
- Select Manage > Installed Apps
- Select Vidyard from your list of installed apps
- Click on the Configuration tab, then scroll down to select Remove App