Before you and your team can record and share videos in Slack, you will need to install the Vidyard app in your workspace.
You can find a link to the app from the integrations page in Vidyard.
Depending on your workspace's app installation settings, only some users may be allowed to add apps. In most cases, you'll need a workspace owner or someone with permission to manage apps in order to install Vidyard.
Add the Vidyard app to Slack
- Sign in to your Vidyard account.
- Select the Apps & Integrations icon on the main menu.
- If you're a part of a Teams, Business, or Enterprise account, select Admin > Integrations from the main menu.
- Click Install App next to Slack. This will take you to Vidyard in Slack's App Directory.
- Choose Add to Slack, then review and follow the prompts to install the app.
- If the app has already been installed in your workspace, you'll be prompted to connect your Vidyard account to Slack instead.
Once the app is installed, all members of your workspace will be able to connect their Vidyard accounts to Slack and start sharing videos.
Remove the Vidyard app from Slack
- Select Manage > Installed Apps
- Select Vidyard from your list of installed apps
- Click on the Configuration tab, then scroll down to select Remove App